Protuninglab - Review about Headlights from Dickson City, Pennsylvania
They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck that didn't even look anything like the headlights I ordered.I am extremely disgusted by this company.
I order and paid for the headlights that are circled in the first picture and received the headlights in the second picture.
Nothing a like and not even for the same vehicle.They have no idea what they are doing and they said it would be here in 5 business days but I received the wrong order a month later.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "These guys are such thiefs. The headlights they sent me both weren't sealed correctly and they said I had to send them back. I told them that my..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."