Protuninglab - Review about Headlight from Hammond, Louisiana

I am going to tell youDO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMpany.No matter how cheap their prices are.

The headlight hsve ZERO instructions on installing them. Customer service..They are all freaking idiots. All they csn say is look at web site. They dont even know how to install them or even help you out.

QIf you csn even get someone to answer the phone. Your a *** if you buy anything from tbis company. From A to Z they suck.If we band together we can shut tbem down unless they contact everyone that has bought from them and help us out. Pro Tuning Labs are a bad company do nt buy from them.

Been in the box for over 2 months and still no help. They want 25% restocking fee.

I will make foot weights before I pay those dumb *** another dime.Steve from Keller Texas

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
review #607021 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Protuninglab? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 13, 2015 #957970 Ottawa, Ontario

Funny, mine went in like a dream, all I did was install them the way the old ones came out.. Doesn't take a rocket scientist... Steve your from texas.. shoot it!

0 0 Reply

Mar 14, 2015 #958247

Yea should have, I got mine in. I just didn't know what went in that 90° plug in between the headlanp plug and signsl plug. But hooked it up with the wires and finally got my hands on paperwork and the plug was for 05' to 08' use the plug, 09 up use the wires. Figured they could hv told me that.
Say how long you had yours in bro. Just wondering do you still have them in any problems With them. I got the full pkg just wondering If things are going good with them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.