Protuninglab - Review about Headlight from Hammond, Louisiana
I am going to tell youDO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMpany.No matter how cheap their prices are.
The headlight hsve ZERO instructions on installing them. Customer service..They are all freaking idiots. All they csn say is look at web site. They dont even know how to install them or even help you out.
QIf you csn even get someone to answer the phone. Your a *** if you buy anything from tbis company. From A to Z they suck.If we band together we can shut tbem down unless they contact everyone that has bought from them and help us out. Pro Tuning Labs are a bad company do nt buy from them.
Been in the box for over 2 months and still no help. They want 25% restocking fee.
I will make foot weights before I pay those dumb *** another dime.Steve from Keller Texas
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "On October 21, 2015, I made a purchase to Nastydress. The item arrived and it is too little. No return address and no telephone number. They tell you to fill..."
- "1800 N university in Lafayette is an anomaly. I came in two weeks ago and service food and conversation was great. Came in this morning. Eggs undercooked gravy like water..."
- "When I contacted them they kept saying give it 2 to 3 day to shipped, Then they respond with that item is popular and would need more time and told..."