Dickson City, Pennsylvania

They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck that didn't even look anything like the headlights I ordered.I am extremely disgusted by this company.

I order and paid for the headlights that are circled in the first picture and received the headlights in the second picture.

Nothing a like and not even for the same vehicle.They have no idea what they are doing and they said it would be here in 5 business days but I received the wrong order a month later.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of headlights from Protuninglab and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Protuninglab to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Protuninglab for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Protuninglab?

Comments

Protuninglab - Projector Headlights Review Protuninglab "I paid a lot of $ and 6 months later ... it's embarrassing her jeep is garage kept and it her greatest asset ,now that we're converting our garage for..." Read more Protuninglab - Shipping Service Review Protuninglab "I ordered item XLED-LF-PLT12COEM which is the kit and paid $109.99. I received LF-PLT12COEM-DL instead which only cost $69.99 (not the kit) which is not what I ordered. This company..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Protuninglab - Headlight Review from Kannapolis, North Carolina Protuninglab "Ordered headlight housings as a gift. Got them a few weeks before birthday. Installed within days. Rains a week or so later and what do you know but the light..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "...I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more