Protuninglab - Offered me $20 refund on $435 broken headlights
These guys are such thiefs.The headlights they sent me both weren't sealed correctly and they said I had to send them back.
I told them that my shop was going to charge me $125 dollars to take the bumper off and the headlights out again and protuning lab offered me a refund of $20...$20 for a pair of $435 headlights that they shipped me that were ***! I even sent them pictures and they don't care. They won't let me speak to anyone other than the manager Robert who barely even speaks English.
This place is a scam with bad products.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "I bought a dress that looks NOTHING like the dress in the picture and it was missing the neck tie to even be able to wear it! Seller won't..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."