Brought a halo projector headlight for my 2010 toyota tundra .and paid 50 dollar for a Extented 1 year warranty .in 2 months one of the headlights started condensation i called they sent me a vidieo saying its a easy fix .

anyway tried everything they asked still not fixed .but we ran into another problem when we took both the headlight out to seal it with silicon we noticed the both the Running light were melting . i adress the isuue but nothing has been done .

they just playing the blaming game .pls dont buy product from this company.seems like they dont want to help u even when u have paid warranty.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $259. noby is overall dissatisfied with Protuninglab. The most disappointing about turn signal bulb headlight at Protuninglab was produt quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Protuninglab.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Protuninglab to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Protuninglab?

Comments