1.4
Turnaround Time

I purchased a set of HD Halo Ring head lights for my 2005 Tacoma, after 13 months the driver side head light started taking in water.I called customer support because I purchased the extended warranty for these lights for another year.

I just past the warranty period and was told to take light out and have the housing resealed, now im not mechanically inclined to do such a thing and had these professionally installed for $350 at my body shop plus the price of lights was around $300. Now I have to waste more money to have the body shop take out the headlight and reseal. I filed a complaint with the BBB, but company never responded (of course). BBB advised compliant is on file and there was nothing else they could do at this time.

I have filed a complaint on every website this company is on. Buyer beware stay away from this company as they advertise their products are OEM quality. Their wrong, they are junk, my original headlights where 12 yrs old without a leak.

These types of companies should not be in business.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of projector headlights from Protuninglab and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Protuninglab to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was produt quality and defective products. Author liked the most pictures of products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Protuninglab for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Protuninglab?

Comments