I purchased a set of HD Halo Ring head lights for my 2005 Tacoma, after 13 months the driver side head light started taking in water.I called customer support because I purchased the extended warranty for these lights for another year.
I just past the warranty period and was told to take light out and have the housing resealed, now im not mechanically inclined to do such a thing and had these professionally installed for $350 at my body shop plus the price of lights was around $300. Now I have to waste more money to have the body shop take out the headlight and reseal. I filed a complaint with the BBB, but company never responded (of course). BBB advised compliant is on file and there was nothing else they could do at this time.
I have filed a complaint on every website this company is on. Buyer beware stay away from this company as they advertise their products are OEM quality. Their wrong, they are junk, my original headlights where 12 yrs old without a leak.
These types of companies should not be in business.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Pictures of products
What I disliked
- Produt quality
- Defective products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "Ordered headlight housings as a gift. Got them a few weeks before birthday. Installed within days. Rains a week or so later and what do you know but the light..."
- "I ordered fender flares for my truck becuase price was pretty good. SCAM. got the parts and the rears fit perfectly. the fronts were short and the holes did not..."
- "AVASFLOWERS.COM IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT EVER. LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY LIE AND SAY YOU HAVE A 100% SATIFACTION, NOT..."
- "Horrible. Sizes run big. Im a 10 and they should fit someone with a size 12 foot, and weigh 300 pounds for the sandal straps to actually strap around. Watch out..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."