Protuninglab - Not OEM quality Headlights

25 of 101 Protuninglab reviews

I purchased a set of HD Halo Ring head lights for my 2005 Tacoma, after 13 months the driver side head light started taking in water.I called customer support because I purchased the extended warranty for these lights for another year.

I just past the warranty period and was told to take light out and have the housing resealed, now im not mechanically inclined to do such a thing and had these professionally installed for $350 at my body shop plus the price of lights was around $300. Now I have to waste more money to have the body shop take out the headlight and reseal. I filed a complaint with the BBB, but company never responded (of course). BBB advised compliant is on file and there was nothing else they could do at this time.

I have filed a complaint on every website this company is on. Buyer beware stay away from this company as they advertise their products are OEM quality. Their wrong, they are junk, my original headlights where 12 yrs old without a leak.

These types of companies should not be in business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Defective products

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Halo Projector
Review category
Equipment
review #825576

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Protuninglab? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
25 of 101 Protuninglab reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Protuninglab. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Protuninglab.
Filing a new complaint about
×