I purchased a set of HD Halo Ring head lights for my 2005 Tacoma, after 13 months the driver side head light started taking in water.I called customer support because I purchased the extended warranty for these lights for another year.
I just past the warranty period and was told to take light out and have the housing resealed, now im not mechanically inclined to do such a thing and had these professionally installed for $350 at my body shop plus the price of lights was around $300. Now I have to waste more money to have the body shop take out the headlight and reseal. I filed a complaint with the BBB, but company never responded (of course). BBB advised compliant is on file and there was nothing else they could do at this time.
I have filed a complaint on every website this company is on. Buyer beware stay away from this company as they advertise their products are OEM quality. Their wrong, they are junk, my original headlights where 12 yrs old without a leak.
These types of companies should not be in business.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Pictures of products
What I disliked
- Produt quality
- Defective products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "AVASFLOWERS.COM IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT EVER. LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY LIE AND SAY YOU HAVE A 100% SATIFACTION, NOT..."
- "Horrible. Sizes run big. Im a 10 and they should fit someone with a size 12 foot, and weigh 300 pounds for the sandal straps to actually strap around. Watch out..."