I received these, ordered pre-wired.The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way.

After reversing the wiring, found there is no way to adjust the high beams, just on a flimsy metal plate. After several emails, last word I received is to reset the bulb. The LEDS and Halo lights do work, but are so dim, you can't see them during the day.

The factory cut the plastic for the wiring to run into the housing, so they need to be sealed with silicone to prevent moisture.These are going back, don't waste your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dual halo led projector headlights and associated monetary loss in the amount of $310. Protuninglab needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dual halo led projector headlights in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Protuninglab.

Had an Experience with Protuninglab?

Comments

Protuninglab - Headlight Review from Maineville, Ohio Protuninglab "Horrible product. Have had headligjts longer than 30 days but have been installed in truck for less than a week and they are full of moisture. Called protunning labs and..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Protuninglab - Headlights Review from Dickson City, Pennsylvania Protuninglab "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..." Read more Protuninglab - Headlight Review Protuninglab "1st day and got condensation. This was there reply. "apologize for the issue you are having with your headlights. Because of the differences in temperature of the air outside (humidity..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more