Austin, Texas

I received these, ordered pre-wired.The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way.

After reversing the wiring, found there is no way to adjust the high beams, just on a flimsy metal plate. After several emails, last word I received is to reset the bulb. The LEDS and Halo lights do work, but are so dim, you can't see them during the day.

The factory cut the plastic for the wiring to run into the housing, so they need to be sealed with silicone to prevent moisture.These are going back, don't waste your money.

Review about: Dual Halo Led Projector Headlights.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $310
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Protuninglab?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Protuninglab Rear Tail Light Alt On Ff15004V2 Lbled Bk Review Protuninglab "1st day and got condensation. This was there reply. "apologize for the issue you are having with your headlights. Because of the differences in temperature of the air outside (humidity..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Boat cover that falls apart Seal Skin Covers "I purchased a boat cover from these clowns and after 4 months at split apart about 2 to 3 feet long. I sent them pictures of it and for $35.00..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more