Austin, Texas

I received these, ordered pre-wired.The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way.

After reversing the wiring, found there is no way to adjust the high beams, just on a flimsy metal plate. After several emails, last word I received is to reset the bulb. The LEDS and Halo lights do work, but are so dim, you can't see them during the day.

The factory cut the plastic for the wiring to run into the housing, so they need to be sealed with silicone to prevent moisture.These are going back, don't waste your money.

Review about: Dual Halo Led Projector Headlights.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $310
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Protuninglab?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Protuninglab - Review about Headlights from Dickson City, Pennsylvania Protuninglab "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..." Read more Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Rockauto - Counterfeit parts or wrong parts Rockauto "It's being a terrible experience with the purchase of Monroe Struts from RockAuto. First there were wrong miss-matching parts in the boxes. Once informed, they quickly sent the correct parts...." Read more AutoTopsDirect Mazda miata convertible top is Junk AutoTopsDirect "AutoTopsDirect Mazda miata convertible top is Junk Miata replacement tops are a FIRE HAZARD. Refused warranty service for faulty rear defroster solder. Smoke, melted vinyl and shattered window. Lloyd (their..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more