I received these, ordered pre-wired.The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way.

After reversing the wiring, found there is no way to adjust the high beams, just on a flimsy metal plate. After several emails, last word I received is to reset the bulb. The LEDS and Halo lights do work, but are so dim, you can't see them during the day.

The factory cut the plastic for the wiring to run into the housing, so they need to be sealed with silicone to prevent moisture.These are going back, don't waste your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dual halo led projector headlights and associated monetary loss in the amount of $310. Protuninglab needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dual halo led projector headlights in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Protuninglab.

Had an Experience with Protuninglab?

Comments

Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Protuninglab - Headlights Review from Dickson City, Pennsylvania Protuninglab "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..." Read more Protuninglab - FENDER FLARE RIP OFF. Protuninglab "I ordered fender flares for my truck becuase price was pretty good. SCAM. got the parts and the rears fit perfectly. the fronts were short and the holes did not..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more