I received these, ordered pre-wired.The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way.
After reversing the wiring, found there is no way to adjust the high beams, just on a flimsy metal plate. After several emails, last word I received is to reset the bulb. The LEDS and Halo lights do work, but are so dim, you can't see them during the day.
The factory cut the plastic for the wiring to run into the housing, so they need to be sealed with silicone to prevent moisture.These are going back, don't waste your money.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dual Halo Led Projector Headlights
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "My husband and I bought a couch and dining room set from Big Lots almost a year ago through the payment plan option. The information VERY CLEARLY stated that they..."
- "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..."
- "DO NOT order from Modlily!!! They are horrible. Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the..."