Milwaukee, Wisconsin
100% full Not resolved

I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler.The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless.

I installed the lights and everything looked great. And that is the last good thing I have to say about them and their products. 3 of the LED's already burned out and the lights are less than 10 months old. I live in the city and barely drive the vehicle so I was surprised to see the defective light.

To my dismay, (and expense), the company warranty is 30 DAYS! I've purchased t-shirts with longer warranties. I wish I would have researched reviews/complaints prior to spending $300.00+ Take note, they are now on sale... Please take it from me and avoid this company at all costs.

Cheap products, poorly run company.

Feel free to contact me directly if you should actually consider purchasing something from them so I can point you in a different direction.-Jay

Review about: Jeep Wrangler Smoked Led Tail Lights.

I didn't like: When things went wrong, Ripoff, Defective products, Terrible customer service, Do not stand behind their products.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Protuninglab?

Comments

where did you end up buying?

Jason
to Anonymous Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1052718

I bought these 11 months ago.The right light now is almost completely burnt out.

I am going to try and replace the individual LED's myself. Before you buy any, please research the manufacturer. This one and the others I have seen don't have any warranties. I now know why.

If you find a quality brand, please forward on the information and I will do the same.Thank you.