Protuninglab - LED Tail Lights Burned out after 10 months
I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler.The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless.
I installed the lights and everything looked great. And that is the last good thing I have to say about them and their products. 3 of the LED's already burned out and the lights are less than 10 months old. I live in the city and barely drive the vehicle so I was surprised to see the defective light.
To my dismay, (and expense), the company warranty is 30 DAYS! I've purchased t-shirts with longer warranties. I wish I would have researched reviews/complaints prior to spending $300.00+ Take note, they are now on sale... Please take it from me and avoid this company at all costs.
Cheap products, poorly run company.
Feel free to contact me directly if you should actually consider purchasing something from them so I can point you in a different direction.-Jay
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- When things went wrong
- Defective products
- Terrible customer service
- Do not stand behind their products
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jeep Wrangler Smoked Led Tail Lights
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed,..."
- " I still absolutely LOVE my tops! I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first after having read reviews concerning issues with leaking. As..."
- "We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before. Anyways, as soon as..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."