Protuninglab - LED Tail Lights Burned out after 10 months
I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler.The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless.
I installed the lights and everything looked great. And that is the last good thing I have to say about them and their products. 3 of the LED's already burned out and the lights are less than 10 months old. I live in the city and barely drive the vehicle so I was surprised to see the defective light.
To my dismay, (and expense), the company warranty is 30 DAYS! I've purchased t-shirts with longer warranties. I wish I would have researched reviews/complaints prior to spending $300.00+ Take note, they are now on sale... Please take it from me and avoid this company at all costs.
Cheap products, poorly run company.
Feel free to contact me directly if you should actually consider purchasing something from them so I can point you in a different direction.-Jay
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- When things went wrong
- Defective products
- Terrible customer service
- Do not stand behind their products
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jeep Wrangler Smoked Led Tail Lights
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible product. Have had headligjts longer than 30 days but have been installed in truck for less than a week and they are full of moisture. Called protunning labs and..."
- "Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800. One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left. This was..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Community Care Inc. is a managed care organization that is contracted with the WI Department of Health Services to administer a public healthcare program called Family Care. Community Care delivers..."
- "I bought some Chips Ahoy Chunky from walmart. I always liked chips ahoy until today. The batch i got today was burnt and it tasted burnt. They just don't taste..."
- "Community Care Inc. has been stealing Medicaid dollars intended for recipients for years with the help of the WI Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services. Community..."