Turnaround Time

Ordered headlight housings as a gift.Got them a few weeks before birthday.

Installed within days. Rains a week or so later and what do you know but the light fills with condensation. Call PTL and they say 30 day warranty has passed but send pictures. The response I got said that is a common problem and tells how to fix.

REALLY!!!

You just confirmed to me you sell *** and I am screwed!!Way to go PTL.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of headlight from Protuninglab and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Protuninglab to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Protuninglab for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Protuninglab?

Comments

Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Protuninglab - FENDER FLARE RIP OFF. Protuninglab "I ordered fender flares for my truck becuase price was pretty good. SCAM. got the parts and the rears fit perfectly. the fronts were short and the holes did not..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more