Protuninglab - FENDER FLARE RIP OFF.

I ordered fender flares for my truck becuase price was pretty good.SCAM.

got the parts and the rears fit perfectly. the fronts were short and the holes did not line up. I called and CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! immediately the guys is on me like its my fault.

I've got 1 hour into this and 1/2 of the job done BTW. He says before he will be able to do ANYTHGING, i need to email pics and my complaint to their email address. AMAZON just takes it right back folks... no issues.

He said they will look at it by the end of the day. then they will need to contact the manufacturer!!! WHAT?? I'm not driving around with 1/2 the job done.

He doesnt even offer to get me the right parts overnighted if needed. Doesn't try to sooth me or calm me down. He says he wants a pic of the box too to check the parts. Didn't even ask me what make/model my truck was to cross reference with the parts that were delivered.

I called my credit card company and disputed it. I am taking it back to the shipper and refusing delivery. I will not pay for return shipping on the wrong parts. not even close.

I will throw these in the trash if they don't send me a prepaid label within a week.

My money is back in my account already.I should have read these complaints first!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Fender Flares
Review category
review #769059 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Protuninglab? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 14 #1094489

Thanks for the heads up─ Having the same issues with another one of their products at ProtuningLab. Horrible customer service and products.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.