I ordered fender flares for my truck becuase price was pretty good.SCAM.
got the parts and the rears fit perfectly. the fronts were short and the holes did not line up. I called and CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! immediately the guys is on me like its my fault.
I've got 1 hour into this and 1/2 of the job done BTW. He says before he will be able to do ANYTHGING, i need to email pics and my complaint to their email address. AMAZON just takes it right back folks... no issues.
He said they will look at it by the end of the day. then they will need to contact the manufacturer!!! WHAT?? I'm not driving around with 1/2 the job done.
He doesnt even offer to get me the right parts overnighted if needed. Doesn't try to sooth me or calm me down. He says he wants a pic of the box too to check the parts. Didn't even ask me what make/model my truck was to cross reference with the parts that were delivered.
I called my credit card company and disputed it. I am taking it back to the shipper and refusing delivery. I will not pay for return shipping on the wrong parts. not even close.
I will throw these in the trash if they don't send me a prepaid label within a week.
My money is back in my account already.I should have read these complaints first!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fender Flares
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "Here are my emails communications to Luminox Customer Care. Message to Luminox Customer Care: My mother gave me a luminox watch for my birthday. It is a series 8800. ..."
- "The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit. ..."
- "Sales experience was smooth, placed in car I wanted. Aftercare with warranty and customer relations a nightmare. Car trouble a month after getting it. Covered under warranty but have been..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."