I ordered fender flares for my truck becuase price was pretty good.SCAM.
got the parts and the rears fit perfectly. the fronts were short and the holes did not line up. I called and CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! immediately the guys is on me like its my fault.
I've got 1 hour into this and 1/2 of the job done BTW. He says before he will be able to do ANYTHGING, i need to email pics and my complaint to their email address. AMAZON just takes it right back folks... no issues.
He said they will look at it by the end of the day. then they will need to contact the manufacturer!!! WHAT?? I'm not driving around with 1/2 the job done.
He doesnt even offer to get me the right parts overnighted if needed. Doesn't try to sooth me or calm me down. He says he wants a pic of the box too to check the parts. Didn't even ask me what make/model my truck was to cross reference with the parts that were delivered.
I called my credit card company and disputed it. I am taking it back to the shipper and refusing delivery. I will not pay for return shipping on the wrong parts. not even close.
I will throw these in the trash if they don't send me a prepaid label within a week.
My money is back in my account already.I should have read these complaints first!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fender Flares
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."
- "Ordered a cold air intake from them for 90 bucks for my Honda , DID not fit was a *** to get on had to scratch up the intake then..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "Here are my emails communications to Luminox Customer Care. Message to Luminox Customer Care: My mother gave me a luminox watch for my birthday. It is a series 8800. ..."
- "Sales experience was smooth, placed in car I wanted. Aftercare with warranty and customer relations a nightmare. Car trouble a month after getting it. Covered under warranty but have been..."
- "The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit. ..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."