I ordered fender flares for my truck becuase price was pretty good.SCAM.

got the parts and the rears fit perfectly. the fronts were short and the holes did not line up. I called and CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! immediately the guys is on me like its my fault.

I've got 1 hour into this and 1/2 of the job done BTW. He says before he will be able to do ANYTHGING, i need to email pics and my complaint to their email address. AMAZON just takes it right back folks... no issues.

He said they will look at it by the end of the day. then they will need to contact the manufacturer!!! WHAT?? I'm not driving around with 1/2 the job done.

He doesnt even offer to get me the right parts overnighted if needed. Doesn't try to sooth me or calm me down. He says he wants a pic of the box too to check the parts. Didn't even ask me what make/model my truck was to cross reference with the parts that were delivered.

I called my credit card company and disputed it. I am taking it back to the shipper and refusing delivery. I will not pay for return shipping on the wrong parts. not even close.

I will throw these in the trash if they don't send me a prepaid label within a week.

My money is back in my account already.I should have read these complaints first!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $231. d.nationwide is overall dissatisfied with Protuninglab and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Protuninglab.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Protuninglab to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Protuninglab?

Comments

Rutherford, New Jersey, United States #1262087

Looks like you installed the fronts on the wrong sides. Look at the leading edge. That should be at the bottom (rear) of the front tire.

Thanks for the heads up─ Having the same issues with another one of their products at ProtuningLab. Horrible customer service and products.